Satish Kanwar – Interview
Satish Kanwar is among one of the top entrepreneurs, geeks, go-getter, friend and evangelist in Toronto, Canada. As one of the co-founders of Jet Cooper, which they explain as an Digital Experience Agency. They focus on the creating exceptional online experiences via web-app development, UI, UX & social networks for their clients whom are primarily start-up companies. I’ve asked Satish to come on the show to share some of his past positive and negative experiences with switching from his strong corporate career to running his own company, in addition to his past start-up Vdot Media.
Follow Satish on twitter: @skanwar
Info freebies for you
- Can you be a part-time entrepreneur?
- How does a failure help in the long run?
- How does being involved with the community help grow your business?
- Do you really need to understand scripting/programming to start a technology company?
- As a whole, how was my interview? Did I get you useful information?
- Were there important questions I didn’t ask?
- How do you like the setup of the video layout? How was the audio?
- What did you take away from this video?
- Any suggestions for improvement?