David Kaneda – Interview
David Kaneda is a designer and web developer in Philadelphia, PA who has been focused on design & web development. He is here on 8bitFeed™ to help share his story for those wanting to live a unencumbered work-lifestyle in which only Freelancers have the luxury. He has a lengthy history filled with passion for the web development community to which he has built a JQuery open-source plugin for the iPhone, JQTouch, and not to mention his highly acclaimed client work. David has also released, with Jim Dovey, Outpost (an iPhone app). He talks about how he sought a developer out to help fulfill his vision, & how the strategic pricing helps keep his freelance nerves slightly at ease.
Info freebies for you
- Are you looking to start freelancing? Part time or full-time?
- What can $2,225 do for you?
- Should you bootstrap from the start or take a loan & hit the ground running?
- Are you more of a designer than developer? How can you tap into the mobile market?
- What are some of the other options using, Web languages, to develop iPhone apps?
- How important is being apart of social media?
- As a whole, how was my interview? Did I get you useful information?
- Were there important questions I didn’t ask?
- How do you like the setup of the video layout? How was the audio?
- What did you take away from this video?
- Any suggestions for improvement?